Macromedia's Breeze is a state-of-the-art program for online communication, collaboration, and training. Breeze is being used in higher education to enable courses, conferences, presentations, and virtual communities.
learn more about Breeze
- watch a presentation about Breeze for higher education by Ellen Wagner, Macromedia Director of Higher Education, to learn how Breeze can be used on campus
- a Breeze presentation about teaching digital skills by Macromedia curriculum specialist Anuja Dharkar for a brief overview of Macromedia teaching solutions, including project-based curriculum, teaching roadmaps, training resources, and more
- recorded Breeze Live seminars from Macromedia's archives
To experience participating in a Breeze Live seminar, you can register for an upcoming Macromedia Education Online Live Demonstrations.
- For participants, all that is needed is a web browser with the free Macromedia Flash Player (already reaching 98% of Internet-enabled desktops worldwide) and Internet access.
- Presenters also need an inexpensive video camera (and microphone) connected to their computer to send video to the presentation.
- Recommended web cameras
This page needs to be updated.... now that Macromedia is Adobe. - SK